- The Controlex may refund money for non-provided Service. If any Service was provided, partially or fully, the refund will not be applicable.
- If you ordered and paid for several Services, the refund shall be done only for those Services, that were not provided. In this case, the refund amount shall be calculated by Controlex.
- The Refund can be provided within thirty (30) calendar days from the date of your transaction.
- The Refund may be performed only to the payment instrument, from which you made your payment for the Services. In case when you do not have an access to the payment instrument, from which the payment was made/or remittance to which is not possible, the refund shall be made to your banking account or the payment instrument, the owner/holder of which can be reliably ascertained.
- Before making a refund, Controlex shall identify your identity. In order to identify you, the following shall be submitted:
5.1 The photo or a copy of the identity document/identity paper;
5.2 The photo of your payment card (if applicable). You can hide or cover CVV code, card number (except for first 6 and last 4 digits), but you cannot hide or cover the name of the cardholder. The payment card must be issued to the same person, that is specified in the identity document/identity paper;
5.3 Your photograph, bearing abovementioned items.
- If the Refund applies, you shall be responsible for all applicable charges, fees, commissions, that may be applied when making a refund.
For any further questions, please, contact us via e-mail email@example.com.